Welcome to CKS College International Baccalaureate Programmes
CKS College is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Year Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme in the midst of pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a
The IB Programme at CKS College
CKS College adopted the IB because the philosophy and objectives of this program reflect and complement those of the school. Additionally, the IB:
- is an inclusive international program;
- has strong, interdisciplinary elements;
- is flexible which allows CKS College to design the curriculum fitting the diverse needs of its student;
- provides a curriculum framework without prescribing curriculum content;
- espouses curriculum development and external evaluation.
CKS College implements the IB Programme because we believe that the IB philosophy will further strengthen our commitment to:
- pursuing excellence in education,
- promoting synergy in multiculturalism,
- developing life-long and independent learners, and
- producing internationally-minded members of the society.
8252-6161 ext. 2605